The Aula Dei Foundation has a clear MANAGEMENT COMMITMENT for the continuous improvement of the management system established according to the requirements of the reference standard UNE EN ISO 9.001, which is transmitted to all the staff working at the organisation, as well as to its collaborators and companies involved.
The quality management system is defined by the following principles:
- Ensure the compliance of the requirements, including the legal and regulatory requirements, related to the service provided.
- Guarantee and continuously improve the satisfaction of the groups of interest.
- Meet the requirements of the groups of interest, even anticipate to them.
- Attend and train the staff so they increase their commitment with the organisation.
- Generate our own R&D&i projects or those of the Park's groups of interest.
- Identify, manage and transfer the knowledge which is generated in the research groups associated to PCTAD.